Are you an Engineer with 7 years of experience in network consultancy in the Telecoms & Mobile Industry. Do you have a customer-facing experience? Are you eager to start a new challenge in leading global information and communications technology (ICT) equipment and services provider? Apply now!
Our client is a leading global multinational telecommunications equipment and consumer electronics manufacturer. They are experts in the ICT sector, bridging the digital divide by providing opportunities for people all over the world to enjoy broadband services, as well as creating sustainable solutions to allow consumers to reduce their power consumption and carbon footprint.
- Key interface with our client`s customers in promoting the company’s services;
- Participate in pre-sales activities including bidding and new services;
- Implementation of Radio designs including dimensioning and feature implantation;
- Test-bed integration and software management during Project lifecycle;
- The remote integration support;
- Supervising hardware installation and subcontractor technical knowledge;
- The expansion, modernization, evolution process and good functioning including clearance of technical issues;
- Implementation of proactive maintenance procedures such as Query handling, Emergency support, Software updates, and Trouble Report handling;
- 24/7 hours of emergency on-duty;
- Work with other product specialists/experts in the Company to ensure the solution recommendations are comprehensive, aligned and can contribute to the Customer’s business success.
Academic qualifications – Engineering degree or similar.
- Over 7 years’ engineering and consultancy experience in the industry, of which more than 5 years working in mobile telecommunications end to end network assessment, network planning, design developing, working for a major consultancy company, operator or vendor;
- Knowledge in transmission technologies including Optical, Access and Datacom network;
- Fluent oral and written English/French/Dutch. (French or Dutch mother tongue preferred);
- Ability to deliver high-quality service to mobile operators;
- Customer-facing experience;
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to enhance the relationship with the Customer and partners;
- Broad knowledge of the mobile operator business, including marketing and tariff plans and its relationship with network and service strategies;
- Can travel in the BENELUX region up to 50% of working time.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international markets. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.