Are you a talented office administrator with experience on coordinating all office activities? Are you interested in working in close cooperation with team and managers, handle day to day activities? Are you looking part time job 25-30 h per week? If yes, read further!
Our client is representative office of intrenational life sience company based in Den Haag, is looking for a dedicated professional who will be responsible to provide administrative support for their office.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies;
- Supervise administrative staff in our case interns and divide responsibilities to ensure performance;
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management;
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.);
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures , invoicing and filing;
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data;
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary;
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned;
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities:
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills;
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.);
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage;
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred;
- Speaking English and preferably Dutch.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international markets. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.