Do you have experience in office management and supporting a management team? Are you well-organized and service-oriented? If so, continue reading!
Our client, a global maritime company, is looking for an Office Manager to join their multi-cultural team in Amsterdam. You will be responsible for ensuring that everything in the office runs smoothly, from scheduling meetings to managing all office expenses.
- Support the management in meetings, projects, proposals, bids, etc. through research, consultation, team-management, as well as follow up general & specific company projects;
- Budget control, follow up expenses and monthly reports to achieve maximum efficiency (e.g. company transportation and communication expenses, office supply, petty cash, credit cards);
- To maintain and organize the management calendar, filing system and all other relevant areas as necessary;
- Book transportation, accommodations, visa for company guests;
- Office admin, such as general office appearance, being the contact person for the cleaning company, ordering/storing office supplies, handling mail/packages, order/distribution of fruit;
- Support remote offices in India and Romania;
- Meeting rooms schedule/agenda administration, as well as assist with meetings regarding appearance meeting room, ordering food (lunch, snacks) and drinks;
- Responsible for the company cars and for office security and access control.
- Be in direct contact with HOD about department projects and support management in drafting speeches, articles, briefings, and project proposals as requested by the management;
- Relevant experience and good command of the English language;
- Ability to work under pressure to agreed deadlines and adapt to change;
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel;
- The ability to pay high attention to detail to ensure that high-quality work leaves the organization;
- Highly organized, accurate, service-oriented, pro-active, and sensitive;
- Strong communicator and initiator with the ability to positively challenge and motivate management and employees;
- Highly dedicated and committed to company targets and strategy;
- All-round and pro-active approach, ability to translate business goals and targets into practical and easy solutions.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.