Do you have experience in supporting an expat management team? Are you a well-organized and service-oriented professional, looking for a job opportunity to use your administrative, together with your language skills? Are you looking for a part-time job that provides flexibility and the opportunity to play a coordinator role between the headquarters in Japan, local institutions and the Japanese expats. If so, please continue reading!
Our client, a well-known global Japanese trading company, is looking for an Office Manager to join their office in Amstelveen. The role offers a competitive remuneration package, flexibility and, if in line with the post-holder’s career plans, the opportunity to support upcoming business development projects in Europe.
- Executing budget control, following up on expenses, making bank transfers and providing monthly reports both to the headquarters in Tokyo and the local accounting services provider (e.g. company transportation and communication expenses, office supply, petty cash, credit cards, business trip expenses);
- Responsible for HR administration, e.g. time sheets registration and salary payments;
- Filing and organizing office literature in compliance with the GDPR regulations;
- Booking transportation and accommodations for company guests;
- Business travel arrangement for local management; such as booking airplane tickets, hotels and other transportation, if needed;
- Responsible for the company car lease and maintenance contracts;
- Administrative and all-round support to expat staff and their families, including applications for residence and work permits, BSN number application, 30 % ruling, bank account opening, change of driving licenses;
- Support the management in market research and different business projects as necessary etc.
- Relevant experience and good command of Japanese, Dutch and English language;
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Well-organized, accurate, service-oriented, and culturally sensitive;
- All-round and pro-active approach to work, willing to help where it is needed.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.