Are a driven and motivated professional, looking for the next challenge in your career? Are you seeking an administrative position where you can support a team of high-level professionals? Our client, a global computer hardware manufacturer, is currently recruiting an Office & Sales Administrator to join their team in the centre of Amsterdam! Apply today and let us know that you are interested!
Your responsibilities will be (but are not limited to):
Finance and accounting
- Collecting and filing vouchers and receipts about accounting and tax;
- Reporting necessary documents to an external agent and headquarters in Japan;
- Processing expenses.
- Processing sales orders;
- Managing accounts receivable;
- Managing product inventory;
- International trade operations;
- Supporting sales person’s activities.
- Collecting and filing documents about payroll accounting;
- Reporting necessary documents to an external agent.
- Answering phones, welcoming visitors;
- Ordering office supplies;
- Making travel arrangements for branch manager, sales person and business travellers from Japan HQ;
- Making arrangements for meetings and conferences;
- Visa application and making arrangements of living environment in Dutch for Japanese expatriates;
- Responsible for overall general affairs duties and tasks.
- Fluency in Dutch and English is a must. Conversational German is also required;
- IT skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office package (Excel, Word and Power Point);
- University degree will be considered an advantage;
- Experience with accounting (bookkeeping) is a plus;
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize effectively;
- Aptitude to multitask and to handle various duties at the same time;
- Team player, who can also work individually when needed;
- Willing to learn;
- Affinity with Japanese culture is an advantage.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.