Are you a Japanese speaking operations or business development professional with 5 years of experience? Do yu have some basic accounting and finance knowledge? If yes, please read further.
Our client, a well-known late-stage start-up company within the mobility industry, is looking for a Senior Operations Specialist to join their team in the Amsterdam area.
You will support the continuity of the entire operation of the company through documentation of internal processes and supporting other members of the operational team in their work. As the Senior Operational Specialist, you are expected to:
- Support the local operations team with the documentation of their work processes and the execution of their tasks to ensure operational continuity. This includes but is not limited to the following business domains: financial administration, product management, HR, after sales, business development and supply chain management (SCM);
- Support product localization by working with internal stakeholders at company HQ in Japan;
- Contribute to after-sales operation through reporting, process analysis, process documentation and optimization;
- Identify and suggest areas of improvements in entire operation;
- Support and maintain the workflow management system;
- Support with HR administration upkeep and issues with support from external partners;
- Engage in practical tasks whenever and wherever needed to maintain the entire BD activities.
- Fluent in English and Japanese in both written and verbal communication;
- Basic accounting and finance knowledge (CPA holders welcomed);
- Proven ability to document and optimize work processes;
- Affinity with IT and process optimization;
- At least 5 years of experience in business operation and/or business development;
- Integrity to handle confidential information with care;
- Strong organizational skills, analytical skills, and problem-solving skills.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.