Octagon Professionals is constantly looking for the top talent available, who have a passion for space and/or space technology and is interested to join Octagon for projects at the European Space Agency in Noordwijk, The Netherlands (ESTEC).
ESTEC is a driven and technically strong organization, which seeks further additions to their teams in highly qualified, experienced professionals with an innovative mind, who can think independently, act safely and have the courage to challenge the limits and deliver the greatest value.
If you have over 4 years of relevant experience and think you have what it takes to join the technical center/’heart’ of European space activities, let us know!
- The Galileo PA Technician will report to the Head of the Galileo PA and Safety Office and will execute his/her tasks in close cooperation with the Project Management Support Office services, i.e. configuration and change control, documentation and security, project control.
- Develop, implement, administer and maintain an ad-hoc PA Software Tool(s) to manage Request for Waivers and Requests for Deviation (RFDs/RFWs).
- Liaise with the Project Management Support Office as well as the PA and Safety Office to ensure consistency and adequacy of tools and procedures.
- Administration of the Galileo Non Conformance Tracking System (PRISMA) including:
- Maintenance of the NCTS Product Tree;
- Control and granting of Access Rights;
- Identification of NCTS problems and assistance in their resolution;
- Maintenance of NCTS statistics including user access rights;
- Recommendations for tool improvement;
- Administration of the Galileo Software Tracking Tool including:
- Key Milestones and activities schedules;
- Software Metrics Data;
- Software Qualification Status reports;
- Other Administrative or Tool Development tasks to support the Galileo PA and Safety Office.
- A solid academic background, with a University degree in engineering or technical sciences and numerous years of relevant working experience.
- Computer skills including a detailed working knowledge of Microsoft Office, IBM ClearQuest, Web Based tools and databases.
- Demonstrated capability to manage technical documentation.
- Excellent communication skills (written, interpersonal, negotiation and telephone communications) are crucial.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- High senses of rigour, proactive attitude to solving problems.
- Service orientation.
- A very good working knowledge of spoken and written English is essential.
- Attractive remuneration package and advice on tax free benefits.
- 30 vacation days & additional 12 public holidays based on the 40h working week.
- Advice from our Learning & Development Specialist on most suitable trainings/courses.
- Extra budget and up to 5 extra days off for your professional development.
- Pension contribution to a tailor-made pension scheme.
- Yearly subsribtion to the ESTEC gym facilities and a swimming pool.
- Assistance with relocation in case you are moving to The Netherlands from abroad.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.