Do you have at least 3 years of experience in a Paid Search Marketing role? Are you looking to advance your career, by joining the next big name in Travel and Tourism in Europe? If so then, then read further.
Our client a well-known travel booking platform, is looking for a Paid Search Manager Europe to join their ever-growing team in Amsterdam. In this role, you will be responsible for all multi-market, multi-language, multi-product paid search campaigns across Europe.
- Define budget allocation, target KPIs and monitoring mechanisms for all search channels (Google Adwords, Universal App Campaigns, Bing etc.);
- Set up, implement, expand and optimize multi-language/multi-market search campaigns;
- Plan, automate and multivariate testing of bidding strategies, landing pages, target audience, ad copies, site links, extensions, search queries mining to improve ROI;
- Work together with specialists in daily operations;
- Collaborate with local talent, for localized execution in certain markets;
- Align with internal stakeholders on business objectives.
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience in Paid Search advertising;
- In-depth knowledge of paid search platforms like Google Adwords, Bing, etc.;
- Operational experience Adwords and Bing editors and third-party bidding platforms such as Doubleclick, Marin and/or Kenshoo;
- Knowledge of other Google products, for example, YouTube ads, Shopping, Gmail will be a plus;
- Experience working with SQL, Python, Tableau will be a plus;
- Excellent command of the English language;
- Knowledge of other non-English European languages will be a plus;
- Strong communications skills;
- Experienced in cross-functional collaboration and knowledge sharing;
- A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when required;
- Experience with mobile app traffic acquisition will be a plus.
- Competitive market salary + 8% holiday pay;
- Yearly company bonus;
- Health Insurance;
- Travel Allowance;
- Laptop & Mobile phone.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.