Do you have at least 3 years of experience as a Paid Social Media Manager? Are you looking to advance your career, by joining the next big name in Travel and Tourism in Europe? If so then, then read further.
Our client a well-known travel booking platform, is looking for a Paid Social Media Manager to join their ever-growing team in Amsterdam. In this role, you will be responsible for all paid social media campaigns across Europe for a highly complex multi-market organization.
- Develop both tactical and evergreen paid social media campaign strategies, contributing to an increase in revenue, user acquisition, app acquisition, user engagement, and awareness;
- Planning roadmaps for budget allocation, KPIs and monitoring mechanisms for all paid social channels;
- Plan, automate and frequently perform multivariate testing of bidding strategies, advertisements objectives, creative formats, and landing pages to improve ROI at scale;
- Work with specialists and associates in daily operations;
- Collaborate with local talent, for localized execution in certain markets;
- Develop state-of-the-art paid social advertising techniques;
- Align with internal stakeholders on business objectives.
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience as a paid social media expert;
- In-depth knowledge of paid social platforms e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter Ads;
- Operational experience with Facebook power editors, 3rd party bidding platforms e.g. Smartly, AdEspresso;
- Proven track record of planning and executing complex paid social programs (experience with/in global OTAs / eCommerce companies/clients will be a plus);
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel will be a plus;
- Experience working with SQL, Python, Tableau will be a plus;
- Excellent command of the English language;
- Knowledge of other non-English European languages will be a plus;
- Strong communications;
- Experienced in cross-functional collaboration and knowledge sharing;
- A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when required;
- Experience with mobile app traffic acquisition will be a plus.
- Competitive market salary + 8% holiday pay;
- Yearly company bonus;
- Health Insurance;
- Travel Allowance;
- Laptop & Mobile phone.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.