Do you have at least 3 years of work experience as a Payroll Administrator of multiple countries within EMEA or in any other relevant position? Are you looking to advance your career in the EU headquarters of a leading global Automotive brand? If yes, continue reading.
Our client, a well-known Japanese Automotive producer is looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their HR and GA Division located in Schipol-Rijk. In this role, you will be responsible for executing the salary administration in line with the company policies and legal and tax requirements.
- Process and execute the salary administration;
- Manage payroll and employee benefits such as pension plan, lease cars, leave registration, etc;
- Conduct tax analysis and administration on salary;
- Prepare monthly report of salary administration and communicate it to Finance & Accounting;
- Communicate to staff regarding salaries or legislation/social security changes regarding salaries;
- Manage internal contacts and external relations regarding the administration;
- Stay up-to-date on matters related to developments in legislation, social security, and societal preferences that affect the field of salary administration, and share this knowledge in the departmental meetings.
- At least HBO level education in Administration or other relevant fields;
- At least 3 years of work experience in payroll within EMEA;
- Experience with SuccessFactors, ADP Streamline and/or Loket.nl is a plus;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office software tools and advanced level of Excel;
- Strong coordination skills and able to work very accurately;
- Excellent administrative capabilities;
- Result-driven, creative mind, enthusiastic and pro-active;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch language, both spoken and written.
- International environment where you can learn and develop;
- Independent, responsible and challenging position;
- Good terms of employment.:
- 13th-month payment
- Travel allowance
- Additional leave days
- Mobile & Laptop
- Additional benefits:
- Staff bike program
- License support
- Staff discount on company products
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.