Are you a professional with experience in procurement? Do you have a Master’s degree in law?
We are looking for a Procurement Compliance Officer who will join the Octagon Professionals projects team at the European Space Agency in Noordwijk (ESTEC). Read more about this exciting opportunity and apply today!
Reporting to the Head of Procurement Compliance & Coherence Office, the Procurement Compliance Officer shall support as required all the activities undertaken by the Office with particular emphasis on the following tasks:
- Contribute to the activities of the Procurement Quality Board;
- Contribute to the drafting, update and advise on the implementing instruments and procedures deriving from the Procurement Regulations e.g. The Tender evaluation Manual and the General Conditions of Tender;
- Assist in the drafting and revision of procurement departmental guidelines, instructions, templates and forms;
- Perform regular review of the “Procurement Online” to ensure that the content is valid and up-to-date and propose any required additions/modifications;
- Evolve and populate the Q&A sections on the “Procurement Online”;
- As required, liaise with the Procurement staff managing the Procurement Department Teamsite (and related Procurement Online) for the inclusion of new information and documents;
- Contribute to the harmonization and consistency of all information and training material in the Procurement Department;
- Perform in-depth analysis and comparative studies of procurement relevant topics as requested by the Head of the Procurement Compliance & Coherence Office.
- Master’s degree in law/public procurement from a recognized institution of secondary studies;
- Drafting capabilities, attention to details and a high degree of accuracy;
- Command of electronic office automation tools (e.g Microsoft Office suite including Sharepoint);
- Ability to grasp and adapt rapidly to the specific context of ESA, its legal framework, procurement procedures, multicultural environment and ESA IT applications;
- Commitment and reliability in the execution of tasks, with a proactive attitude and a high degree of autonomy in solving issues and meeting deadlines;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficient in the English language, both written and spoken. Knowledge of French language is an asset.
- Attractive remuneration package and advice on tax-free benefits.
- Up to 30 vacations days & additional 12 public holidays based on the 40h working week.
- Advice from our Learning & Development Specialist on most suitable training/courses.
- Extra budget and up to 5 extra days off for your professional development.
- Pension contribution to a tailor-made pension scheme.
- A yearly subscription to the ESTEC gym facilities and a swimming pool.
- Assistance with relocation in case you are moving to The Netherlands from abroad.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.