Are you a Product Information Management (PIM) Manager with experience in data quality ensurance and product master data? Do you have experience with directing and managing a team? If yes, please read further!
Our client is a subsidiary of one of the leading international health consultancy organizations in the US. They help governments, non-profit organizations, and humanitarian agencies to achieve their public health goals through cost-saving procurement, efficient logistics, pharma-grade storage, last-mile delivery solutions, and real-time data tracking.
- Act as the point of contact for accountability and management of product item master data and product owner.
- Lead the comprehensive product master data management strategy in close collaboration with key stakeholders and analytics partners across the business and assess the data landscape.
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders.
- Understand operational challenges and provide thought leadership in addressing issues.
- Identify opportunities and promote the value of MDM through stakeholder collaboration.
- Maintain policies, processes, standards and tools in collaboration with business and IT system owners to manage product master data.
- Enable a data-driven culture with ease of access and use.
- Work with senior management to understand future needs and business direction and develop a data strategy to support customer centricity.
- Work with key stakeholders to align priorities and ensure that business requirements for product master data are clearly defined and well documented.
- Apply risk management techniques to minimise project risks in collaboration with QMU.
- Oversee the production of regular and ad hoc reports on the status and/or performance of product elements.
- Develop, maintain and manage standard operating procedures and work instructions, including reviewing and updating continuous improvement.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the team, acting as an escalation point for unit members; mentoring, advising and supporting team members in the development and training of data management practices.
- Lead and manage the team in full compliance with PFSCM policies, standard operating procedures and work instructions.
- Manage staff and team performance at team and individual levels and provide ongoing feedback.
- Develop and maintain an onboarding training programme and regular training for internal teams, newly recruited staff and external stakeholders to align processes and SOPs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, logistics, supply chain, technical business administration, or other related area.
- 8+ years experience working with master data.
- Experience in the supply chain and procurement is strongly preferred.
- Experience in public health or medical industry, and with health products is an asset.
- Experience working with data quality tools and/or ETL tools.
- Experience with supply chain management and ERP software is preferred.
- Expertise in product master data required; catalog management experience preferred.
- Hands-on expertise in defining actionable data quality measures for product item master data.
- Experience in Agile methodology execution and design thinking.
- Project management experience.
- Experience working with or in low- and middle-income countries is a plus.
- Willingness and availability to travel, and perform other duties as needed.
- English fluency required.
- Exceptional interpersonal and collaboration skills with client relations experience and an ability to work across disciplines, audiences, and in diverse locations internationally, including written and verbal communications.
- Experience with continuous improvement initiatives and change management activities.
- Priority setting, problem solving & detail orientation.
- Strong organization skills with an ability to plan, prioritize, and implement long-range strategies in a fast moving, dynamic and time-bound environment.
- Demonstrated analytical skills; solution oriented with a high sense of quality, attention to detail, accuracy, efficiency, and meeting tight deadlines.
- Strong leadership and strategic thinking skills.