Do you have excellent communication skills in English and French? Are you experienced in the food supply chain or cold chain industry?
Our client, a global supply chain visibility company, is looking for a Program Manager to be responsible for managing programs that help clients in the manufacture/ distribution of temperature-sensitive food products to monitor and continuously improve their cold chains. You will be working in a cross-functional team of salespeople, data analysts, project managers, technicians, industrial engineers, and food scientists.
- Data analysis, information visualization, process improvement, and project management;
- Manage databases, analyze data and create reports. Identify opportunities for improvement and make recommendations for corrective actions in our customer’s cold chain;
- Provide cold chain management expertise to customers;
- Facilitate the flow of information amongst members of cross-functional teams;
- Continuously improve skills and expertise in 3 key areas: handling of perishable food items, process improvement, and cold chain management/refrigeration;
- Present at customer and industry events.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field;
- Fluent English and French skills, written and verbal are a must;
- Fluency in another language is a plus (e.g. Dutch, Italian);
- Experience in the food supply chain and working experience with Sales strongly preferred but not required;
- Experience in cold chain management, transportation, refrigeration, or food distribution is strongly desired, but not required;
- Positive attitude able to combine technical knowledge, commercial knowledge, and analysis into action;
- Strong interpersonal skills and service orientation;
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented;
- Flexible work attitude quick-learner and a team player;
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical and communication skills required.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.