Do you have experience in project management and data analysis? Would you like to work in a fast knowing international company? Then keep reading!
Our client is an industry leader in providing innovative, world class solutions, for the cold and supply chain visibility of their industrial, pharmaceutical and consumer goods clients.
We are looking for a Project analyst responsible for coordinating projects and work with a variety of projects.
- Execute multiple projects simultaneously to defined department standards using proper project management techniques such as Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring, Control, and Closure;
- Tasks include data analysis, report development, project planning and protocol development, proposal development, project execution, managing customer information and databases, coordination of project materials;
- Engage and communicate progress to stakeholders;
- Continuously improve skills and expertise in key areas that are core to the business: handling of life sciences products, process improvement and temperature sensitive management.
- Bachelor’s degree required – engineering or sciences preferred;
- Fluent in written and spoken English other languages are a plus;
- Knowledge of basic statistics;
- Understanding of relational database structure helpful, but not required;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team;
- Ability to work directly with customers;
- Strong Project Management skills and MS Office, particularly Excel and Word;
- Flexible in a fast changing environment;
- Able to multi-task and manage time effectively to meet customer requirements;
- Capability to adapt personal style, project management approach and methodology to the needs and requirements of the company, customer and specific projects assigned;
- Creativity, problem-solving skills, strong analytical and communication skills required;
- Organized and highly detail oriented;
- Knowledge of Good Documentation Practices strongly preferred;
- Knowledge of process improvement methodologies and statistical methodologies helpful;
- Must be able to lift 20 kg;
- Able to stand for long periods of time;
- Able to travel frequently.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.