Are you an enthusiastic Purchase, Sales & Inventory Coordinator with at least 3 years of experience? Are you looking to developing your career in the European headquarters of an automotive company? Do you have prior functional knowledge in the field of PSI? If so, please read further.
Our client, a well-known Japanese automotive producer, is looking for a PSI Coordinator for their operational management of supply chain within the Marine Division located in Schiphol-Rijk.
- Operational management for purchase order cycles of Marine products including monthly orders as well as long and mid-term plans;
- Perform as the main point of contact between parts ordering and inventory management;
- Close cooperation with the Sales Department to check, control, and if necessary adjust factory purchase to achieve the best balance between market situation, purchase volume, and stock levels;
- Control dealer and sales order fulfillment, managing exceptions and order release process;
- Item and purchase database Maintainance;
- Daily management and control of invoice process from the factories and to distributors ensuring optimal administration;
- Follow-up monthly sales progress of the company;
- Execute unit transfers among distributors following established procedures and chase opportunities out of the standard processes;
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on the Marine product line up, markets, and distributor organizations to make a good analysis of statistics and to take or propose appropriate actions;
- Develop and maintain a healthy working relationship with Distributors and company`s internal relations particularly with the factories located in Japan and the US;
- Proactively propose and initiate discussions in order to contribute to the improvement of procedures, systems, and results together with internal and external relations.
- Bachelor / HBO degree;
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar function;
- Functional knowledge in the field of PSI;
- Accurate by nature;
- Excellent Excel and reporting skills. Knowledge of Access is a plus;
- Analytical and methodical thinking;
- Pro-active and persevering attitude;
- Operational and customer-centric attitude with the ability, commitment and drive to work equally on own initiative as well as part of a team;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both spoken and in writing.
- Mastering other European languages is an advantage.
- International environment where you can learn and develop;
- Professional A-brand organization;
- Independent, responsible and challenging position;
- Good terms of employment: 13th-month payment, Travel allowance, Holiday allowance, Additional leave days, Bonus, Mobile & Laptop;
- The first contract will be a temporary contract, with the intention to extend or offer an indefinite contract;
- Additional benefits: Staff bike program, License support program, Staff discount on products.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international markets. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.