We are currently looking for a Recruiter to join the Octagon team in The Hague. You will be instrumental in supporting our Recruitment team with the overall Recruitment process for our international clients.
Octagon Professionals is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 31 years of experience in the European and international markets. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and international teams provides flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post job descriptions to appropriate job boards.
- Taking a job specification, advertising, and promoting via external networks.
- Evaluate and short-list incoming CVs and arrange screening calls to qualify potential candidates.
- Use sourcing tools to attract and engage passive candidates.
- Advising candidates and clients about and during the recruitment process.
- Coordinating and communicating with clients to understand their recruitment needs.
- Negotiating with clients and candidates regarding fees, salaries, vacancies.
- Manage the entire recruitment process from A to Z.
- Diverse use of social media tools to build a strong candidate and client network.
- General recruitment administrative duties.
- At least 2 years of work experience in recruitment and talent acquisition.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge and experience in basic Dutch labor law.
- Excellent English language skills; fluency in Dutch or any other EU languages is a plus.
- Living near The Hague or easy travelling possibilities.
- Experience working in international environments.
- Experience with interviewing and assessment techniques.
- Experience working with a Recruitment CRM /HRIS – Applicant Tracking System.
- A proactive, driven and energetic individual with a positive, professional attitude.
- Service-oriented, quality-driven with the ability to communicate and work well in teams.
Who are we?
Octagon Professionals is an HR services company with an extensive track record in the Dutch market of over 30 years. We are a diverse team of expats, foreign nationals, and Nederlanders who are experts in our field and share our knowledge with each other.
Our company has a commitment to support business growth in the Netherlands, and a passion for making the work-life of their employees rewarding. We have been pretty successful at this the last decades and are now scaling rapidly to keep up with the demand. It’s an exciting and dynamic time to work with us!
How do we work?
We have a “work hard / play hard” mentality at Octagon Professionals. We host unique and exciting team events regularly to keep our team spirit strong. Yoga lessons, escape rooms, industry presentations, and special workshops for expats new to Holland – members of our in-house team are invited to every event.
As a fast-growing company, we value the entrepreneurial spirit and stand by an open-door policy for input from anyone – Regardless of whether you are an intern, or a highly experienced specialist. Everyone has the opportunity to make a difference here.
Here’s what we offer you –
- A chance to make an impact in our fast-growing team.
- Entrepreneurial environment with room for your input.
- Professional development program tailored especially for you and your career goals.
- Regular team events.
- Opportunities to network with professionals from around the world.
- Travel allowance towards your preferred way of commute (NS travel account, Swapfiets, or compensation for your petrol use, company car options).
- 24 vacation days per year.
- Flexibility in working locations.
- Our HQ is in The Hague, in the WTC, full-service office space (food, gym, hotel).
Do you want your work to make an impact at a fast-growing company? Apply to work at Octagon today!