Are you ready to bring together your understanding of the newest research and your solid programming skills? Do you want to be part of a team that works on state-of-the-art projects related to robotics? If so, continue reading!
Our client is a global software vendor specialized in the creation of cutting-edge productivity-enhancing tools for software developers. They are now searching for a Research Engineer position to join its exciting new project in Amsterdam.
- Design and develop applications with machine learning;
- Research in machine learning architectures;
- Design architectures with language grounding;
- Research in general AI – compositionally models, visual question answering and knowledge transfer.
- Master’s degree or Phd in a relevant field, with studies relating to Robotics or Machine Learning;
- High proficiency in C++ and/or Python;
- Solid experience or knowledge of TF, Keras or any other ML framework;
- High proficiency in Machine learning and statistics.
- A team player with good communication skills.
- Knowledge in ROS and MuJoCo will be an advantage.
- Free meals, snacks, and refreshments;
- Access to the office gym, massage room, and recreational area;
- Chance to travel to conferences and events around the globe;
- Help with relocation;
- Flexible work schedule and cozy, ergonomic workspaces.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.