Are you a sales support professional, native or fluent in Japanese, looking for a new exciting opportunity? Our client, one of the major trading houses in Japan, is looking for a Sales Assistant to join the Steal depertment in their local office in Amsterdam.
You will be responsible for the coordination between headquarters, overseas branches and the company’s clients across Europe as well as some of the general administrative tasks in the office. Together with the Department Manager, who you will be supporting, you will be a valuable contributor to the establishment and improvement of the operational procedures in the department. Sounds interesting? Read more below and apply!
- Corresponding with suppliers/customers, relevant departments in Japan headquarters and other overseas branches;
- Arranging business documents such as sales/purchase contracts, invoices etc.;
- Coordinating international/domestic logistics through forwarders;
- Corresponding with accounting companies for monthly/annual bookings, tax duties etc.;
- Preparing/collecting evidences for payments;
- Filing monthly accounting reports, booking records, tax applications etc.;
- Arranging manager/director’s flights/hotels/transportations for business trip;
- Some general affairs tasks on request.
- At least 3 years of working experience (preferably in international environment);
- Languages: native level Japanese, fluent English;
- Working visa/residence permit in EU;
- Proficiency of MS office (Excel, Word, Power Point);
- Open-mind and customer-oriented mind;
- High communication skills, sense of responsibility and motivation.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.