Are you a Dutch-speaking professional looking to join a young and dynamic team? Do you want to receive on-the-job training and have the possibility to improve logistics and shipment processes?
Our client is a growing Japanese company with its European HQ in the Utrecht area. Their business is steadily expanding and therefore, they are searching for a flexible and detail-oriented person to support their increasing organizational demands.
As a Sales Administrator, you will be handling all orders from quotation to invoice and preparing shipments to be delivered to the customers. As each department works closely with each other, you would have an integrated position and have the chance to grow within the company.
- Processing orders (making quotations, Order Confirmations, Purchase Orders and Invoicing, etc.);
- Communicating with our customers and HQ in Japan regarding orders, lead time, pricing, and other related tasks;
- Communicate with the local team members and third parties;
- Checking arriving shipments from suppliers;
- Preparing shipments to customers, repacking, labelling;
- Booking delivery service mainly with FedEx but also other transportation companies;
- Managing stock inventory for products and sample in the warehouse;
- Keep updated inventory records (including daily shipments).
- Ability to speak fluent English and Dutch and work in an international working environment;
- Minimum MBO level of work and thinking;
- Previous experience as a support staff in Sales or Logistics;
- Previous experience with Exact Online;
- Self-motivated, ambitious, eager to learn and a team player;
- Accurate, detail-focused and analytical;
- Flexible, able to support organizational needs;
- Enjoy performing varied work (multi-tasking);
- Eligibility to work in The Netherlands.
- Potential to grow yourself vertically and horizontally depending on your performance, knowledge level, and the organizational needs;
- On-the-job training;
- Chance to work in a young, flexible and dynamic team;
- Carry out varied tasks – every day is different!
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.