Are you a commercially minded native Japanese professional willing to make a next step in your career? Would you be interested in a role in a well-esteemed international legal organization where you will be solely in charge of all business development activities and together will a team of lawyers become a reliable local business partner to the Japanese community in the country. If so please continue to read.
Our client, a leading Benelux law firm, delivering high quality tax advice and legal services in nearly all legal fieldsis looking for a native Japanese Sales associate for their Asia desk. The company offers a multicultural work place where people of all backgrounds and cultures work together and thrive, excellent learning opportunities and competitive remuneration package.
* New client acquisition and growth on existing accounts to help achieve market revenue goals;
* Research of prospect clients, opportunity identification and stakeholder management to reach decision makers;
* Uncover client needs and communicate acquired market information to the lawyers;
* Develop and attend local events and actively work to develop and maintain a robust professional network;
* Create all Japan desk sales activities and client information within the CRM;
* Translate client requests and legal responses when needed;
* Meeting and exceeding individual sales targets/goals.
* Undergraduate/Graduate degree; Law would be an advantage, but not a must;
* Native speaker in Japanese and excellent command of English;
* 2 + years of previous business development in professional services preferred;
* Commercial feeling; willingness to participate in seminars, client visits and other business development activities;
* Drive and entrepreneurial spirit to develop the client base, grow company and exceed sales targets;
* Track record of working in team-based environment that requires collaboration to be successful;
* Strong negotiation skills and ability to close opportunities.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.