Are you an experienced Sales Manager looking for the next step in your career? If yes, read further.
Our client is looking for a Brand Sales Manager, Netherlands who will be responsible for managing the launch of a renowned frozen food brand, with the mission to drive sales growth and brand positioning within the food retail sector! In this role, you will analyze market opportunities, develop, and implement strategies while increasing market share.
This role involves a high degree of autonomy and entrepreneurial approach, matched with business acumen and long-term vision capability. The ideal candidate has gained significant experience in sales and marketing in the frozen food industry with retail clients.
This role reports to the International Sales Director based abroad and will be home-office based.
- Define the sales and marketing strategies, in cooperation with the HQ, ensuring their proper execution on the market;
- Explore new sales opportunities and acquire new clients;
- Constantly monitors market opportunities and the competitors’ scenario;
- Define the yearly business targets in cooperation with the HQ (evaluate selling prices, monitor business expenses and prepare sales forecasts);
- Draw up the annual sales plan, with projections by customers, products and channels;
- Manage the relationship with existing retail clients in order to maximize sales opportunities;
- Organize the participation to exhibitions and other events in order to promote the company’s products;
- Provide regular reporting and updates about the sales performances to the company management;
- Take part to periodic meetings with the company top management and HQ;
- Communicate constantly with other departments such as the marketing and pre-sales regarding the design and execution of campaigns to improve our internal and external processes;
- Collaborate close with Marketing in order to define and implement the brand’s commercial strategy in all the different distribution channels in the country.
- Demonstrable knowledge of local market purchasing landscape and market drivers (retail channels) within frozen food category.
- Preferred: long experience within branded frozen food or ready meals category.
- Experience in value selling and sales of premium brands.
- Proven relationship with the main retailers and respective buyers.
- Knowledge of the food industry (sales, marketing, operational and normative aspects).
- New brand promotion and positioning.
- Experience in sales performance metrics.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
- Customer-orientated with strong negotiation skills.
- Native Dutch language and very good command of English.
- Maximum flexibility to travel within the Country and to HQ and to attend international exhibitions.
What we offer:
- Excellent chance to define the European presence of a new brand within a well-known company
- Promising career development path in leading the local market expansion plan
- Attractive salary package, including company car and bonus
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international markets. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.