Are you an ambitious sales hunter within the SaaS or IT security domain? Are you looking for your next challenge to join the EMEA HQ of a leading security software company? If yes, read further!
Our client, a pioneer in the IT security solutions industry is looking for an entreprenieural, self starter and motivated sales professional to join their EMEA HQ in the Netherlands. The sales manager will help our client grow their sales in Europe by acquiring new business partners and serving as the key point of contact for their customers.
- Develop, implement and execute strategic sales plans to achieve given sales target;
- Search for new clients / business partners / IT Distributor / resellers who benefit from the products/solutions and maximise client potential in the assigned regions;
- Account management and long term relationship building with customers;
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events and proactively work together with partners to develop co-marketing activities;
- Liaise with other members of the sales team and other technical experts;
- Provide training and produce support material for other relevant parties;
- Run a disciplined sales process from opportunity identification, through CRM management to on-time closure;
- Grow the brand equity through strategic partnerships and co-develop new/innovative business models.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree;
- 5 – 8 years of IT Security or software sales experience in a business to business sales environment;
- Strong technical affinity and knowledge within the IT/Security technology;
- Proven ability to drive growth for a technical product sales;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in dealing with customers, business partners, and internal staff;
- Willingness to travel while in compliance with COVID-19 restrictions;
- Fluent in spoken and written English; Dutch and preferably spoken level German.
- Attractive base remuneration and bonus plan;
- Pension plan;
- Excellent growth opportunities in a dynamic environment within a growing technology.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.