Do you have B to B sales experience and affinity with the food or machine industry? Or maybe you are a technical professional who would like to make a step forward towards a sales career in a Japanese company with a global footprint. If you are interested in growing the EU presence of an already esteemed brand in Europe, please continue to read.
Our client, a producer of equipment for the food service industry is looking for a Sales Officer to provide after-sales support to existent clients and further expand their client network in the EU. The role offers flexibility, excellent growth opportunities, and solid training here and in the HQ in Japan.
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from the company products in a designated region;
- Traveling to visit potential clients and/or to service customers’ equipment;
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers;
- Provide training on how to use and maintain equipment as well as how to produce types of products a customer wants to make on equipment;
- Calculating client quotations, negotiating and closing sales by agreeing on terms and conditions;
- Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery;
- Meeting regular sales targets;
- Offering after-sales support services;
- Conducting analysis and preparing sales reports and forecast;
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events;
- Solving client problems about installed equipment, their recipes, quality of their products, etc. in liaison with the sales and technical experts in the HQ.
- 2 + years of sales or technician experience in the machine or food industry preferred;
- Proficiency in English business communication, written and verbal;
- Proficiency in Chinese or Spanish would be an advantage;
- Ability to travel frequently across Europe for customer visits (approximately 50% of the time);
- Strong problem-solving skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills;
- A strong passion to develop themselves and learn new things.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.