Do you have experience working in optometry or business development experience in consumer products? Or do you have sales experience in clinics and hospitals? Are you also a commercially driven professional who is excited to help expand a company’s business in the European market? If so, please continue to read.
Our client, one of the leading Japanese healthcare companies focused on optometry, is looking for a Sales Representative who can join their team to further grow their business in the Benelux market.
- Business development of contact lens care products to clinics and optical retailers to increase the sales and the market share in the Dutch and Benelux market;
- Generate new sales in existing customers for lenses by promoting the contact lens care products;
- Visit potential customers within Benelux and other EU countries for business meetings;
- Participate in exhibitions, conferences, and other events to promote the company’s products;
- Define and execute the new sales and marketing strategy;
- Constantly monitor and analyze market opportunities and the competitors’ scenarios;
- Make sure the timely payment from customers for accounts receivables;
- Report sales activities, status, results to the direct manager.
- Minimum 3-5 years of prior experience in B2B business development ideally for consumer products OR sales experience in direct sales to clinics and hospitals;
- Fluency in both Dutch and English;
- Flexibility to travel within the Benelux and other EU countries;
- Be able to drive and in possession of driving license;
- Commercial sense to come up with new sales and marketing ideas;
- Customer-orientated with strong negotiation skills;
- Flexible and team player;
- Prior Experience in the eye clinic or optometry industry is a great advantage;
- A background as a certified optician, optometrist, or contact lens specialist is a great advantage.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international markets. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.