Do you have excellent communication skills in Japanese and English? Do you have a strong sales mentality and an ability to build close relationships with distributors? If so, continue reading!
Our client, a Japanese cosmetics company, is looking for a full-time Sales Representative to join their driven and ambitious team in Amsterdam. You would be responsible for visiting clients throughout Europe and maintaining close relationships with them.
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, manage AP/AR and establishes new accounts by planning and calling on existing and potential shops, wholesalers and distributors;
- Gather current market information and propose future business model (plan);
- Keep the management informed by reporting monthly sales and activities plans, and results etc. in a timely manner;
- Resolve clients’ complaints by investigating matters, preparing reports, and developing solutions;
- Contribute to teamwork by filling given assignments and developing business and marketing skills through weekly market visits, meeting with clients and studying the market;
- Manage the client database.
- Fluent English and Japanese;
- Sales and/or Marketing experience is strongly preferred;
- Good communications skills are a must;
- A hands-on, sales mentality;
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with distributors;
- Willingness to travel within Europe.
- Attractive salary package and annual bonus;
- Opportunity for training and to grow within the company into a full-fledged Sales Manager;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 13th-month bonus;
- 26 paid vacation days;
- Commuting allowance;
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.