Are you an Administrative or Customer and Order support professional looking for the next step in your career? Would you be willing to develop your career in the field of Customer Support in a global company with a rapidly growing European presence? If so, continue reading!
Our client, an esteemed producer of store furniture and provider of shop design solutions is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Customer Support Officer to join their small international team in the Amsterdam office. The post holder will be liaising directly with all Europe-based customers of the company from the start and with the growth of the company in the future will have the opportunity to design and structure the Customer Support department and hire and manage new Customer Support Agents.
- Communicate with clients via chat, email, phone;
- Investigating irregularities of orders and informing customers as required;
- Actively ensuring that orders flow smoothness by managing exceptions;
- Monitor pick-up dates & Tracking Codes;
- Organize Outbound orders and Stock Level.
- Experience of 1 to 2 years in a Customer Support role in an E-commerce company or any Administrative role, requiring communication with customers;
- Fluency in Dutch and English – written and verbal;
- Basic IT skills (Microsoft Outlook, Office Word/Excel);
- Excellent customer handling skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Possess natural curiosity to understand clients’ needs and Japanese culture;
- Flexibility to take on additional responsibilities and tasks when required;
- Eligible to work in the EU;
- Knowledge of Japanese or German is an advantage;
- Previous experience with Bookkeeping is an advantage.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.