Are you a professional with experience in contracts? Do you also have experience with procurement administration?
We are looking for a Scheduling & Planning support officer who will join the Octagon Professionals projects team at the European Space Agency in Noordwijk (ESTEC). Read more about this exciting opportunity and apply today!
- Operating the EMITS (ESA electronic tendering tool) application;
- Ensuring the conformity of the Invitation to Tenders with the applicable internal rules and procedures;
- Coordinating in close collaboration with the responsible contract officers the planning of ITTs and the extension of any closing date with regard to the departmental actions reporting and planning tool;
- Checking and processing of the various internal contractual forms with respect to ESA Procurement Regulations;
- Advising technical and administrative staff on ESA Procurement Rules and Regulations;
- Updating the Procurement Department’s inputs in ESA corporate IT tool “esa-p”;
- Coordinating the timely preparation and ensuring the conformity of the different documents to be submitted to the Adjudication Committee (AC);
- Following up AC and Industrial Policy Committee (lPC) decisions and coordinating timely resubmissions;
- Requesting from Contract Officers the submission of contracts proposals to AC and IPC when their increase in terms of value and/or time (through Riders and Contracts Changes) requires their submission to such committees;
- Following up, in close co-operation with the Industrial Policy Services, supplier registration (firms, universities), including the creation of Bidder & Vendor coding in SAP.
- Third level education (e.g. short cycle university) or equivalent together with several years of hands-on experience in the field of contracts and procurement administration information systems gained in public administration or international organisations.
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy, and the ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Proficient in the use of office technologies and demonstrate behavioural flexibility and team spirit.
- Knowledge of SAP/SRM will be a distinct advantage.
- Proficient in the English language, both written and spoken. Knowledge of another official ESA language is an asset.
- Attractive remuneration package and advice on tax-free benefits.
- Up to 30 vacations days & additional 12 public holidays based on the 40h working week.
- Advice from our Learning & Development Specialist on most suitable training/courses.
- Extra budget and up to 5 extra days off for your professional development.
- Pension contribution to a tailor-made pension scheme.
- A yearly subscription to the ESTEC gym facilities and a swimming pool.
- Assistance with relocation in case you are moving to The Netherlands from abroad.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.