Are you an accountant with at least 5 years of experience? Are you experienced in IFRS, accounting systems, and Tax return? If yes, please read further.
Our client, a company that provides accounting, tax, and other management services, is looking for a seasoned accountant that will be responsible for accounting, tax, and finance.
- In charge of accounting/tax, finance, and management related tasks for SPC established in in the Netherlands.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management accounts and statutory accounts.
- Provide other ad-hoc.
- Reporting and analysis as required.
- Manage the audit process.
- Prepare quarterly consolidated reporting package.
- Prepare accounting or tax-related statutory reports and returns, under the support of the advisors.
- Assist CIT to return preparation, under the support of the advisors.
- Provide advice on the above matters to the owner of SPCs.
- Assist financial / tax/management accounting in collaboration with colleagues, including quarterly reporting, ad-hoc reporting/analysis, audit process, etc.
- Authorization of the payment, including director remuneration, tax payment.
- Management of the proper banking operation and efficient cash flow operation.
- Appointed as a director of SPCs and attend the Board of directors.
- Proposal and management of the shareholder’s meeting and general meeting.
- Confirm and sign the shareholders and board resolutions.
- Confirm and sign the legal documents [based on the delegation of authority].
- Ensure compliance with Dutch laws and regulations and applicable internal policies and regulations.
- Discuss with shareholders and determine the execution of contribution, interim dividend distribution, and capital redemptions.
- File the relevant report to the Chamber of Commerce.
- A degree in Finance, Accounting, Maths, Statistics, Business or Economics.
- Accountancy qualifications, i.e., RA.
- At least 5 years of experience in preparing financial accounting, management accounts and reporting, tax and statutory returns, and involvement in audit.
- Experience in the management of SPCs in a Trust Company or a similar company is preferred.
- Proficient in English and Dutch.
- Proactive and flexible attitude. A collaborative approach to colleagues.
- Good knowledge of IFRS, accounting processes, Tax returns, and/or Registration related procedures.
- IT skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of SAP and other ERP system.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international markets. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and multi-national team provides flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.