Do you consider yourself a Data fanatic and enjoy anything Data related? Are you interested in the latest technologies surrounding the field of Data Engineering? Are you located in the vicinity of Rotterdam or any one of the surrounding areas and have a minimum of 3 years of experience? If so, you could be just the Data Architect we are looking for.
Our client one of the leading Energy companies within the Netherlands, situated in Rotterdam is looking for an experienced, dynamic Data Architect to join their ever growing team. As a Data Architect, some of your main functions will involve a blueprint for creating, testing and maintaining that database of the company.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build data workflows, and define key performance metrics for monitoring and managing jobs and resources;
- Manage ETL processes that integrate multiple data sources into one departmental data warehouse using SQL Server Data Tools;
- Being responsible for developing and implementing data quality monitoring procedures as well as creating and providing data quality reports;
- Interpreting statistical datasets and machine learning outputs to determine where quality data exists;
- Collaborate with various departments of the organization to provide feedback to the stakeholder.
- A Masters degree in the relevant field of study;
- Experience using SQL database systems and ETL processes;
- Experience using visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI);
- An In-depth understanding of database structure principles;
- A minimum of 3 years of demonstrated experience in business systems analysis, design, database modeling, development, and testing;
- Good communication skills.
What is offered:
- Gross annual salary of €60 000 – €70 000 per annum;
- 24 vacation days;
- 8% annual holiday pay;
- Travel allowance.
Are you what we looking for?
Do you fit the description? If so, then we would like to receive your application by no later than the 30th of November, 2018. For any additional information and queries contact Sharn Gomes on +31 (0)6 3176 2571 or Sharn.email@example.com
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Data is a full-service Data recruitment services firm with experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals in Business Intelligence, Data Science and Data Engineering allows us to offer flexible solutions customized to individual needs.