Are you an experienced Dutch-speaking HR professional looking for the next challenge in your career? Do you want to work in a fast-growing multi-cultural Start-Up backed by a Billion Dollar company? Then don’t stop reading!
Our client, an international leader in the IT and telecommunications sectors, is looking for a Senior HR Business Partner join their awesome and rapidly growing team in Rotterdam. In this exciting role, you would have a combination of responsibilities in HR, including Talent Acquisition, On-/Off-boarding, Compensation, Employee Health, Organisational Development, Education/ Training and Administration!
- Cooperation and exchange with HR in Headquarters;
- Setup strategic recruitment topics such as talent management, employer branding, strategic workforce management, university marketing, trade fairs, pool recruitment, talent days etc.;
- Coordination with recruitment companies and placing ads on various channels
- Pre-selection, contact and correspondence with the applicants including interview-planning and coordination;
- Possibly also participating in interviews as well as obtaining reference information, wage determination and offers;
- Cooperate in establishing introduction programs;
- Manage absences due to illness including medical certificates and check the holiday and time balances;
- Setup of individual Performance Improvement Process and setup Performance Assessment Process (Team Mastery);
- Manage meeting reports, internal changes and HR communication, such as resolving issues and answering questions of managers in all relevant HR topics;
- Tasks related to off-boarding, such as handling termination documents and creating work and intermediate certificates;
- Handling labour law issues such as special cases, court cases, complex enquiries to lawyers;
- Create, revise and keep up-to-date HR templates and documents;
- Education and training: Internal and external offers and e-Learnings;
- Create a strategy and prevention measures in health management to tackle long-term disease and promote reintegration, investigate social security funds and coordinate with the Company Doctor;
- Conduct salary benchmarking, wage increases and classifications;
- Responsible for short & long-term project assignments abroad, work permits (mainly third countries) and EU/EFTA rules, taxes, social security and legal clarifications with local lawyers;
- Transformation support & organizational development in coordination with HR in the HQ which include reorganizations, team conflicts and coaching.
- Several years of experience as an HR Consultant or HR Business Partner in The Netherlands;
- Fluent in Dutch and English (very good verbal and written);
- Good understanding of the Dutch labour law;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Provide a good candidate experience during the recruitment process;
- Supportive, independent and flexible personality;
- Ability to inspire the employees and leaders;
- Innovative and solution-oriented with analytical and conceptual skills.
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated colleagues;
- Newly built office in the heart of Rotterdam;
- Flexible employment conditions such as working from home and flexible hours;
- 24 vacation days;
- Possibility to grow within the organization;
- Travel allowance.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.