Are you a professional with an electrical engineer degree and 8 or more years of experience with wireless systems and communication technologies? If yes, please read further.
Our client is an industry leader in providing innovative, world-class solutions, for the cold chain and supply chain visibility of their industrial, pharmaceutical, and consumer goods clients.
We are looking for a senior professional for the Hardware Electronics group that will play a key role in supporting and maintaining our next generation of IoT/Cloud-based/Cyber secure electronic products.
- You will be responsible for investigating and troubleshooting/resolving end-to-end data communication issues, and determining the root cause of the failures, and work in conjunction with the hardware and software development teams to resolve these issues and confirm performance improvements.
- Working closely with hardware engineering and the software development teams to identify and determine the root cause of communication issues.
- Document and manage the issue resolution process, with multi-functional teams, from identification to implementation validation.
- Build processes and procedures to pass on and implement with more junior team members.
- Document change and improvement through the company’s quality management program.
- Analyze wireless data packets and other data streams to detect issues.
- An electrical engineer degree with 8 or more years of experience or equivalent with wireless systems and communication technologies, primarily cellular networks, TCP a d UDP communications, and network protocol debugging experience.
- Hardware experience at the system level, and an understanding of firmware and software development with respect to cellular and backend communications.
- Experience with data analysis such as scripting languages, Excel, and other data analysis tools.
- Ability to pull data from SQL databases, with basic and more advanced AQL queries.
- Experience Testing and Troubleshooting integrated systems including network communications and Internet-based software.
- Knowledge of firmware design, development, and implementation of both firmware and software.
- Previous ISO 9001 work environment experience in the high volume manufacturing field.
- Experience with wireless system engineering and cellular protocols (GSM, GPRS, UMTS, and LTE), as well as GPS and other GNSS systems.
- Demonstrated experience in leadership roles effectively managing and developing a team.
- Strong and effective communicator in both written and oral English language skills.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international markets. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.