We are looking for a Service Continuity/Anomaly Management Engineer who will join the Octagon Professionals projects team at the European Space Agency in Noordwijk (ESTEC). Read more about this exciting opportunity and apply today!
Maintaining the System Business Continuity concept and status, providing quick reaction in case changes or anomalies affect the Galileo continuity of service. To meet this a proper follow-up and review of the ongoing open anomalies has to be performed continuously.
- Anomaly management:
The contractor shall attend the weekly Galileo ARBs organized and chaired by the Galileo operators. The contractor shall identify any critical anomalies and coordinate internally at ESA ensuring the proper attention. Any critical anomalies posing a risk on the service continuity shall be highlighted and reviewed as part of the Service Continuity Dashboard.
- Service continuity plan:
Developing and maintaining the ESA Service Continuity Plan
- Service continuity dashboard:
Developing the ESA Service Continuity Dashboard Monitor weekly any critical technical risks (ARs, obsolescence, incidents, outages, etc.) on the operational infrastructure and report this in the service continuity dashboard.
- Operational processes:
Contributing to the continuous reviews of the operational process between ESA and GSA (i.e. the SOPIs).
- As-built RAMS:
Contributing to the As-built RAMS analysis as conducted in cooperation with ESA PA and presented at the bi-yearly Service Exploitation Review.
- Master degree in relevant discipline combined with at least 4 years of matching experience.
- The personnel assigned to carry out the above activities must eligible for a Personal Security Clearances (PSC) from a country within the EU, issued by their national security administration(s)
- Full command of English language (oral and written).
- Autonomy in writing minutes of meetings, technical notes, specifications and reports.
- Good interpersonal skills and team spirit.
- Previous working experience in a multinational environment.
- Good knowledge of MS office tools.
- Excellent organizational skills, good practical sense, being able to work effectively in a team and be able to work autonomously in the field of responsibility.
- Availability and willingness to travel for missions inside or outside Europe.
- Experience in procurement of industrial activities
- Knowledge and experience in GNSS Systems, Galileo experience is an asset.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.