Do you have at least 2 years of experience as a Service Technician? Do you thrive not only from the technical aspects of work but also from communicating with multi-national colleagues and external business partners? If so, continue reading!
Our client, a well-known late-stage start-up company within the mobility industry, is looking for Service Technician to join their team in the Amsterdam area. In the role, you will play an important part in establishing a sustainable operational structure of after-sales service across Europe. You will also have the opportunity to attend trainings in the headquarters in Japan.
- Become a subject matter expert on technical product knowledge;
- Learn the standard operating procedures (SOPs) of after-sales service from the headquarters;
- Give maintenance training to distribution or maintenance partners;
- Supervise distribution or maintenance partners regularly to guarantee that end users receive consistent after-sales services from the partners;
- Deal with incoming technical feedback based on the headquarters’ guidance;
- Help repair malfunctioning products when they cannot be fixed by distribution or maintenance partners;
- Perform root cause analysis on malfunctioning products;
- Report unsolvable technical problems with the products to the headquarters for definitive solutions;
- Record and analyze data regarding technical feedback about products and repair works in order to continuously improve them.
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience as a Service Technician in the manufacturing or any other relevant industry;
- Proficiency in English business communication, especially written and verbal, is a must;
- Proficiency in Dutch, Italian, French, German or Japanese would be an advantage;
- Experience in front office communication with customers is a plus;
- Ability to travel frequently across Europe for customer visits (approximately 30% of the time);
- Strong problem-solving skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills;
- A strong passion to develop themselves and learn new things.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.