Are you an experienced professional looking for opportunities to expand your network? Are you seeking a new challenge where you can contribute with your knowledge and expertise?
Octagon Professionals is constantly looking for the top talent in the engineering field. Therefore, we are searching for a Site Civil Engineer to join Octagon to work on projects for our clients in various industries across different regions of The Netherlands. Sounds interesting? Then read further!
Your responsibilities may include:
- Offering advice in the planning, coordination and supervision of technical aspects of construction projects;
- Solving technical issues, providing advice, management and preparing reports, proposals and presentations;
- Exploring opportunities in the field of renewable energy, nature and recreation and tourism;
- Analyzing operational data and making sure data is compliant with safety and regulatory standards;
- Estimating technical and material requirements for project development including operational costs;
- Suggesting process and technical design changes to improve performance and efficiency as well as implement improvements to designs and processes;
- Testing material and structural integrity;
- Researching the environmental impact of projects;
- Incorporating eco-friendly and sustainable features into design plans;
- Creating graphical representations of proposed solutions;
- Ability to explain project details to non-technical stakeholders;
- Monitoring project progress, compliance with design specifications and safety standards;
- Directing engineering activities; assigning tasks, providing training and support;
- Creating work schedules and adjusting as needed to meet project deadlines;
- Maintaining detailed documentation of all site engineering activities;
- Collaborating with management to align activities with desired business outcomes.
- Minimum HBO education level/Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject such as construction, building or civil/structural engineering;
- In-depth knowledge of engineering, technology, building, construction and design;
- At least 3-7 years of relevant work experience in the construction industry;
- Fluency in Dutch is a must, proficiency in English will be considered an advantage;
- Knowledge of project management tools will be an asset.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.