Are you a Mechanical System Engineer, or a seasoned Technical Sales professional with expertise in automation and control? Are you looking for the next step in your career, by joining a global company built on innovation? If so, then continue reading!
Our client a world leader in the development and manufacturing of motorized rollers and components is looking for a Technical Sales Representative join their team in Amsterdam. The role requires solid technical knowledge and experience preferably from the process automation industry, business acumen, and customer-focus mindset. It offers training in the EU and Japan HQ and the opportunity to advance your career in a leading global company with superior products.
- Responsible for the sales strategy aimed at achieving organizational sales goals across North Europe (NL, UK, North Ireland, Nordics);
- Achieve sales and good profitability, by coming up with solutions to convert customer requirements using the companies products and technology;
- Manage and work together with Sales Assistants and Order processing team in France to effectively achieve; OFFER, O/F, INVOICE, DELIVERY NOTE, SAV, COLLECTION, etc;
- Manage global accounts;
- Setting up sales strategies.
- At least 3 years of experience in Technical Sales;
- Engineering knowledge with experience in one of the following; Electrical, Control (software), or Mechanical;
- Excellent command of the English language; other European languages such as Italian, French or German will be an added advantage;
- Strong decision making and excellent communication skills with the ability to perform successfully in a multicultural environment.
- B2B, B2C sales experience would be a plus;
- Knowledge about Intralogistics (Material Handling) and Conveyors would be a plus;
- Knowledge about customers (OEMs, end-users for conveyors, etc) would be a plus.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.