Are you a Japanese speaking finance and operations expert who is looking for the next step in your career? Would you like to take up general management responsibilities for an innovative company in the mobility industry? If yes, read further.
Our client, a well-known late-stage start-up company within the mobility industry, is looking for a Japanese speaking VP Finance and Operations to join their team in the Amsterdam area. In this role you will oversee the entire operations of our client together with the Managing Director. Your job responsibilities will be fairly broad.
As the VP Finance & Operations, you are expected to:
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual financial statements by supervising the Administrative Coordinator;
- Report monthly/quarterly/annual financial statements to the headquarters;
- Manage the company’s cash flow (i.e. bank account, cash inflow, and cash outflow);
- Develop and maintain the company’s IT systems for accounting operation and workflow management;
- Support SCM operations, including warehouse vendor management and inbound/outbound administration;
- Support sales administration operations by checking sales documents, such as invoice;
- Develop annual/long-term business plans (financial models) and monitor progress together with the Managing Director;
- Manage entire HR operations, such as employee recruiting and employment contract drafting;
- Oversee the drafting of commercial contracts together with Business Development members and lawyers;
- Develop and maintain the company’s internal regulations, and monitor company-wide compliance;
- Engage in practical tasks whenever and wherever needed to maintain the entire operations.
- Fluent in English and Japanese in both written and verbal communication;
- Advanced accounting and finance knowledge;
- At least 2 years of experience in business operation or business development in addition to some years of experience in accounting and finance;
- Integrity to handle confidential information with care;
- Strong organizational skills, analytical skills, and problem-solving skills;
- Able to start working on 1 January 2021 (or 1 February 2021 at the latest).
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.