Do you have at least 3 years of work experience as a Workshop Coordinator or in any other relevant position? Do you have a passion for the Maritime industry? Are you looking to advance your career in the EU headquarters of a leading global Automotive brand? If yes, continue reading.
Our client, a well known Japanese Automotive producer is looking for a Workshop Coordinator to join their Marine Division located in Schipol-Rijk. In this role, you will be responsible for providing technical support to the Marine service teams across Europe. You will also take care of the YME Marine workshop and boathouse, coordinate the distribution of the YMC special tools and prepare local European special tools where needed.
- Create, control and maintain the hardware used for testing, training, and marketing display materials and coordinate the logistics and inventory of such materials;
- Maintain the YME Marine workshop, boathouse and YME’s fixed assets in a good condition;
- Create, control and maintain the inventory of Marine service materials and tools. If necessary, homologate service tools or prepare local European service tools. Provide proper information about the tools towards the Yamaha sales office, distributors and boat builders;
- Support the organization of technical training in the YME workshop;
- Train sales office, distributor and boat builders staff in the proper use of Yamaha’s Marine Service materials;
- Be the YME Marine window person to Yamaha sales offices and distributors with regards to complex service issues;
- Support the preparation of boats and Wave Runners and the proper set-up for outboard motors for press-events;
- Support the service campaigns as organized by the Service Coordinator within the European network to improve the Yamaha Service loyalty at local distributor/dealer
- Intermediate Vocational Education (MBO) level; through technical education or working experience;
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience;
- Preferably a Marine enthusiast;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Customer-centric approach;
- Experience or an affinity in the Marine field is a preference;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both spoken and In writing.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.